Skip to content

Devart General

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

65 results found

1. At our funeral home, we believe that everyone deserves a meaningful goodbye; we will make sure your loved one gets just that from us here at Cunningham Turch in Alexandria. Visit us today 811 Cameron St. Alexandria, VA, or call us at (703) 549-1800.

Read more: https://www.cunninghamfuneralhome.net/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This comprehensive guide brings together the collective wisdom of four essential articles. We'll delve into the power of AI-driven data insights to formulate strategic SEO campaigns, explore how AI SEO optimization can elevate your online presence, uncover techniques for maximizing local visibility through AI, and discover the art of scaling content production using AI.

Read more: seovendor.co/how-to-leverage-ai-in-seo-for-data-insights-and-content-efficiency/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please add system role updates and other database user changes as something that Source Control Manager can track and commit. It would be helpful to track when those changes happen individually and as part of a larger database update.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. stella win zip password recovery software is the advance tool to recover all win zip file password using three password recovery methods this software is recover all type encrypted password of the win zip file this software is recover all password without losing any win zip file items this software is support all version 32bit and 64bit win zip file this software is run all windows operating systems this software is recover all password using some simple steps. This software is recover all long and short password very fast this software password recovery result is very good demo version of…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Microsoft Outlook is widely used mails client that's why many users wants to migrate from MBOX based email clients to Microsoft Outlook. If you are trying to export MBOX files to PST format then you can try EmailsGuru MBOX to PST Converter tool that directly converts single or multiple MBOX files to PST format without any extra efforts. This utility kept intact all attributes of MBOX emails such date, subject, name, etc. It is fully supportable to all major MBOX based emails clients such Eudora, Mozilla, Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Entourage, Opera Mail, SpiceBird, etc. Users can checked out its free…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow the of filtering of object in Source Control by schema (including the schema(s) themselves.

Database sometimes have separation of ownership based upon schema. For example, "dbo" may be owned by a .net dev team that generates all code via .Net, and changes are tracked via .Net source code, and "reporting" owned sql devs who generate code by hand. Only tracking the hand generated code (as determined by schema) via the SSMS integrated Source Control would be most appropriate.

Having a second under options where there was a Include Only/Exclude toggle and a textbox to provide a comma delimited list…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currently, in Execution History, the Filter option in Query Text only allows filtering on the first line portion displayed in the results pane only. There should be an option under Text Filters to perform the search against the whole query text.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In Execution History, in the bottom Query Text pane, when you have selected text, you should be able to do "copy" text things: right-click for a context menu that allows you to copy, use the copy keyboard shortcuts (e.g. Ctrl+C)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Visual studio features a fuzzy search of files by name "Go to" that let you type the file name and go directly to it. It would be very handy to have this features because with a project with several thousands of stored procedures its a pain to navigate in the Project explorer to find a file each time, it would be much much quicker using a "Go to" function like Visual Studio as to switch files

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Google People stores certain properties (and let's say major apart from basics as person's names or occupation) of a person as JSON string (e.g. Phone numbers, Addresses, Emails or Chats). Such columns are not human-readable (at least not comfortably) as well as editing in Excel lacks the user-friendliness as you can imagine because you have to edit JSON string instead of single value. This means also such data is not filterable and you cannot apply other standard Excel features which shall be the aim of Excel Add-In.

My suggestion is to parse JSON string values as separate columns in Excel…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When using Autoformat it would be great if we could whitelist special situations that bypass the general formatting and instead allow for the below options.

1.) Individual word Formatting:

If a word is in this whitelist it will be formatted as it is in the whitelist. The thought is that is it similar to dictionary file but for Case formatting and supersedes CNTL + K + D or F.

2.) Generalized Object Type Name Formatting:

For different object types we want to be able to have the preamble lower case for the first few characters.

Examples
    Object Type | Number…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. for the most part, I write and maintain my queries in sublime text editor.

It would be an awesome feature if I could open my SQL script in management studio to apply aliases retrospectively rather than as I write the code.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Schema Compare for SQL Server: A way to change the font size for the text in the comparison grid. Right now you can only change the text in the code editor. The font in the comparison grid is difficult for me to read.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Let predefined templates changes and then store.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Your Bug Reporting System is compared to others companies very disappointing.

• There is no possibilty to track the ticket status
    • You can not search for open issues which results in duplicate bug report
    • Response time is sometimes slow so we have to report the same issue in forum and contact form

Look at the ticket system from DevExpress for a good example.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently in our Devart account, I can only see basic information regarding our license activations and it is not conducive to effective license management. Some suggestions:

1) Rather than issue a new license ID for each key, associate multiple keys with the same license ID - this will keep me from having to search through a bunch of different licenses to find the particular activation I am looking to act on.

2) License activation information per key is limited to an app specific hardware ID and an activation date, forcing us to use some external method for tracking which license/key…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Entity Framework is one of framework that can help development of application. And, Tibero is one of great High-End Database which can provide oracle alternative in the market with high cost saving. Since a lot of Oracle clients wants to move into Tibero, it would be great if Entity framework can be supported.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be great when the initial selection in the document is recovered after the replace action.

Right now I always have to manually reselect to perform an additional replace action.

I'm selecting a part of a SQL document in the editor. Next I call the find/replace action and I put in the string to search for and the replace phrase.
    Then I press "Replace".
    I get a message that x occurrences have been replace.

Now, without closing the find/replace pane I insert new find/replace phrases and press the "Replace" button once again, but nothing changes, because the initial selection…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make document tab titles customizable. Just like SQL Complete (SSMS Caption). I would like to see, for example, server name in the title so I can quickly know which tab to select

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?