Prevent dbForge from crashing when truncating a locked table
When using the "Truncate Table" feature on a table which has an active table lock, dbForge completely freezes up and ultimately crashes. The app should "gracefully wait" rather than crash.
Could you please specify what product version you are using?
Please also provide us a screenshot of any possible error and perform the following:
1. Select ‘Tools → Options…’ from the main menu. The ‘Options’ window opens.
2. Navigate to the ‘Environment → Output’ branch.
3. Select the ‘Write queries sent by the program to the SQL Log’ and ‘Log application errors’ options.
4. Unselect the ‘Delete application log after closing’ option. Click ‘OK’.
5. Reproduce the issue and send us the *.log file with the latest date from the folder:
SystemDrive\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Roaming\Devart\dbForge Studio for SQL Server\