Commit in Git
After making Commit several times in Git, dbForge Studio For SQL starts eating a lot of RAM
Support Team commented
Thanks for your comment here!
Could you please:
- Provide an example of "before" and "after"
- Specify the Server and Studio version
- Provide us with the log and contact us at email@example.com
or fill out the form at the link:
1. Select 'Tools -> Options...' from the main menu. The 'Options' window opens.
2. Navigate to the 'Environment -> Output' branch.
3. Select the 'Write queries sent by the program to the SQL Log' and 'Log application errors' options.
4. Unselect the 'Delete application log after closing' option. Click 'OK'.
5. Reproduce the issue and send us the *.log file with the latest date from the folder:
%SystemDrive%\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Roaming\Devart\dbForge Studio for SQL Server\"
Devart Support Team