Ability to edit vertically selected text
I am using dbForge Studio 2019 Express. I can select text vertically but I can not edit it. In other editors, when I edit text, all rows are updated.
I suggest to copy this feature of Notepad ++ or SQL Server Management Studio.
Support Team commented
Thanks for your comment here!
Kindly be informed that this issue was not seen on similar and higher resolutions. To find out what the issue is, please contact us at email@example.com
or fill out the form at the link:
You will need to provide the following information:
- Go to Help-->About-->Viev System info and send the content to us
- What server/version are you working on?
- Reproduce the issue and record on video the whole process
- Send DDL of objects with which scripts work
- Provide log file:
1. Select 'Tools -> Options...' from the main menu. The 'Options' window opens.
2. Navigate to the 'Environment -> Output' branch.
3. Select the 'Write queries sent by the program to the SQL Log' and 'Log application errors' options.
4. Unselect the 'Delete application log after closing' option. Click 'OK'.
5. Reproduce the issue and send us the *.log file with the latest date from the folder:
%SystemDrive%\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Roaming\Devart\dbForge Studio for SQL Server\"
Devart Support Team