Skip to content

dbForge Studio for SQL Server

dbForge Studio for SQL Server is an SQL server development tool incorporating query builder, data import/export and compare tools for managing and analyzing data.

To consider your idea as soon as possible, follow the guidelines:
  • Describe the goal you want to achieve and what result you want to get
  • If you have a solution, add it to the description
  • Give examples that we can use to implement your ideas
  • Add one suggestion per post. If you have several ideas, share them in separate posts
  • Add comments to the suggestion

dbForge Studio for SQL Server

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2 results found

1. I'm mooching this off of SqlRefactorStudio for SSMS, but since I'm really loving my dbForge Studio experience ... as T-SQL proficiency increases across my company, even our accountants are diving straight into SQL coding. They (and therefore I) have an inherent love of highlighting cells in Excel and seeing a number of common math done on the selected region such as SUM, MAX, MIN, and AVERAGE.

SQL Refactor Studio (for SSMS) has this remarkable ability to highlight cells in the result set and display the math dynamically in the status bar. dbForge Studio in all its magnificence doesn't have this…

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Features  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please add a filter to Object Search results like 'Display distinct names of objects only' (or similar),. That will help with searching objects (tables/views) that contain certain data, but not data itself. Say when I search for string 'rufhweirfi' in my a database, it returns me 4000+ rows from 58 tables, but I need only names of objects that contain such data. That would help with searching pairs master-detail in database that has no relationships for tables.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Features  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?